Thursday, September 24, 2015

31w0d.

Baby's size: Pineapple or coconut (so, making a pina colada in there?)

Next appointment: 10/1

Total weight gain: 55.6 lbs. Holding steady-ish.

Exercise: Still moving pretty well. Mr. Hope and I are joining the Y this weekend so I hope to be logging some pool time soon.

Sleep: Has been disrupted this week due to intense carpal tunnel pain. Like, the kind that makes you sob (and no, I'm not being a drama queen). Relief is on the way, though - I'm getting cortisone shots in my wrists on Monday.

Food cravings: Cheese and crunchy things.

Symptoms: Heartburn is making a comeback! Maybe this means the Jellybean will be born with a nice head o' hair?

What I'm loving: My husband. He's been such a great source of support and really stepping up his game around the house.

What I'm not loving: Pain. Discomfort. The fact that I've been unable to enjoy the majority of my pregnancy. I got robbed, yo.

What I'm looking forward to: Is it too early to say giving birth? Or, more accurately, evicting the Jellybean from my uterus?

Best moment this week: It's selfish but getting the call today that an ortho would be willing to treat the carpal tunnel. On Tuesday Dr. Direct said that the shots would help and be safe for baby, but good luck finding a doctor who'll touch a pregnant woman. But then I did. When the nurse told me they could get me in Monday I almost cried.

2 comments: