Thursday, July 23, 2015

22w0d.

Baby's size: Spaghetti squash. Really? I just made one for dinner last night and it was pretty big.

Next appointment: August 4.

Total weight gain: 57.2 lbs. No, that's not a typo. I put on nearly 20 lbs. in the week that I was away. I've already dropped 4.6 lbs. since I got home a day and a half ago, though, so I'm hoping more of the water/fluid drops away over the next week.

Exercise: I walked my ass off on this business trip. (My feet paid the price.)

Sleep: Getting somewhat better now that I have the CPAP. I'm dreaming again, at least when I use it. But I'm still having aches and pains that wake me up routinely, so it's not 100% yet.

Food cravings: Fruits and vegetables. A week of eating nothing but restaurant food and convention center catering will do that to you.

Symptoms: I'm feeling Jellybean flutter almost daily now. I love it. I smile every single time.

What I'm loving: Being home!

What I'm not loving: The crazy water weight gain. Between all of the sodium in the not-homemade food, the heat/humidity, and flying twice, I'm all kinds of messed up.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting back to a normal routine. I'm so glad this trip is over. I'm so glad that life is slowing down a smidge.

Best moment this week: Coming home to Mr. Hope and Precious Pup. It's so good to feel loved.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are home again and with Mr. Hope and Precious Pup, and getting back into a normal routine! Your sleep situation improving is awesome! I hope you get as close to 100% as a pregnant lady can!! I was sleep deprived earlier in the week and have just caught up, and man, what a difference having enough sleep can make!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Me without sleep is just disastrous.

      Delete
    2. And I am sure everyone is telling you "just wait until the baby arrives" which is always nice to hear, because what?? Babies don't sleep the night through straight away?? No!

      Delete