- White bread
- White pasta
- Cream of Wheat
- Yogurt without fruit in it
- Low-fat protein (boiled chicken recommended)
- Some cheese
- Mashed potatoes
- Canned green beans and peas
Here's what I can't eat:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Whole grain breads/cereals/pasta
- Nuts and seeds
- Pretty much anything with fiber
Mr. Hope is in heaven, as he prefers to eat like a picky toddler. I, on the other hand, am totally lost. This is completely foreign to the way I eat on a daily basis. And yes, I love to indulge in processed garbage once in a while, but NO fresh vegetables? I mean, really.
I'm also filling out the paperwork for tomorrow's appointment with the third-party reproduction coordinator at my clinic. As of tomorrow, we will officially be on "the list" for donor embryos. Is it too soon to squee?